Cobham Explorer 3075 Fly-Away Manual-Deploy VSAT
Delivering a lightweight, yet rugged 2-axis solution for versatile multi-band VSAT operations. Choose EXPLORER 3075 for lower cost, high performance connectivity.
This Manual Fly-Away system provides users with a lightweight, ruggedized, and modular mobile terminal capable of Ku- and Kaband operation. Its ease of use allows for operators with minimal satellite experience to access any broadband application within minutes.
• Continuity of Business Operations
• Remote Business Videoconferencing
• Internet Cloud Services: Voice, Radio, Data, Fax, Live Broadcast
EXPLORER 3075 provides crucial connectivity for a diverse user base including Defence, Homeland Security, Law Enforcement, Emergency Response, Media, Telemedicine, Insurance, Remote office, Energy and Mining.
Regardless of the application, EXPLORER 3075 offers continuity of operations with remote videoconferencing and Internet cloud services including voice, radio, data, fax and live streaming/broadcast.
- Modular design allows easily field-changeable feed/RF chain to Ku-band or Inmarsat GX
- Multiple bands and G/T & EIRP levels
- 4-Piece Carbon Fiber Reflector
- 0.75m Axis-Symmetric Reflector
- Rugged and lightweight (<23 lbs / 10.4 kg)
- Single Case Configuration, Airline Checkable
- Available in Ku-band and Ka-band
- Fast assembly and easy pointing
- Lightweight Tripod and Panning Head
- Size – 0.75 m Carbon Fiber Reinforced Polymer (CFRP)
- Optics – Axis-Symmetric Stepped Ring Focus
- Construction – Multi-Segment, Multi-band shaped parabolic
- Terminal – KA-SAT 10.4 kg (<23 lbs) with 3W eTRIA
- Terminal -Ku-Band 16.5 kg (37 lbs) with 20W BUC