Cobham Explorer 7100GX Drive-Away VSAT
EXPLORER 7100GX provides crucial connectivity for a diverse user base including Defence, Homeland Security, Law Enforcement, Emergency Response, Media, Telemedicine, Insurance, Remote Office, Energy and Mining.
Regardless of the application, EXPLORER 7100GX offers continuity of operations with remote videoconferencing and Internet cloud services including voice, radio, data, fax and live streaming/broadcast.
The EXPLORER 7100GX antenna ensures the simplicity and convenience of one-touch control for hassle-free configuration and superior portability. The controller has built-in RF Tuner, Compass, GPS, GLONASS and inclined orbit satellite tracking for precise and convenient drive-away VSAT operations.
The compact, affordable, low-profile EXPLORER 7100GX motorised antenna can be swiftly mounted onto virtually any vehicle for convenience and adaptability. The system features a versatile mounting pallet with an optional roof rack or rail interface for easy installation on a variety of smaller vehicles including SUVs and vans
- Compact auto-deploy, drive-away system
- 1.0m composite resin/fiber offset reflector
- Extremely Low Backlash Cable Drive System
- Ka Band feed chain with 5W BUC
- Integrated Inmarsat GX® Core Module
- Interfacility Link 30 ft (9.14M) Dual RG6 Coax, 1 Control Cable
- Motors 24VDC Servo w/ Optical Encoder, Constant Torque
- Controller (1U) Power Supply – 50/60Hz, 110/240VAC Single Phase
- Power Motors Active – 250 Watts
- Consumption – Motors Idle – 30 Watts
- Optics Offset, Prime Focus, 0.8 F/D
- Mount Geometry 2-Axis, Elevation over Azimuth
- Polarization Circular