Orbcomm ST 6100 Satellite Terminal
ORBCOMM’s ST 6000 series satellite terminals deliver complete visibility and control of industrial assets operating in remote areas, with global satellite connectivity over the IsatData Pro network.
The versatile, environmentally-sealed ST 6100 satellite terminals can be installed on mobile assets such as light-and heavy-duty commercial vehicles, railcars, fishing vessels, heavy equipment and more. And with two-way satellite connectivity, the ST 6100 series is ideal for remotely monitoring and controlling fixed and portable assets used in SCADA applications such as those in the energy sector, including pipelines, flow meters, pumps, generators and tanks.
A newly designed built-in antenna makes it suitable for both land and maritime deployments, which means you can now use a single device on land and sea. The ST 6100 series also features a built-in accelerometer, expanded memory capacity, and support for additional navigation systems.
Choose the simple to install ST 6100 when you need a powerful and versatile tracking device to reliably monitor and control assets and deliver communications even in some of the world’s most remote regions
Combining the reliability of a dedicated device with the benefits of the latest IsatData Pro satellite technology, the ST 6100 offers two-way communications, low latency, and near real-time reporting capability.
- Fully programmable
- 2-way satellite communications
- Rugged and versatile
- Overall dimensions 12.6 x 12.6 x 4.9 cm
- Weight 315g
- Temperature range -40°C to +85°C (operating and storage)
- Vibration SAE J1455 (Sec 188.8.131.52); MIL-STD-810G (Sec 514.6)
- Environmental rating IP67
- Input voltage 9 to 32 V
- Power consumption
- (typical @ 12 V dc, 22° C)
- Receive: 65 mA; Transmit: 0.65 A
- GPS/Glonass/Beidou Receive: 22mA
- Sleep: 100 µA
- Certification / Compliance
- Regulatory CE, FCC, IC, Anatel, RCM Mark, IEC 60945, C1D2, SRRC, Cofetel, ICASA
- Pending FFA, MSS Russia
- Others Inmarsat Type Approval, IP67
- Position reporting
- Automatic position reporting Yes
- Change reporting interval Yes
- On-demand position reporting Yes