Orbcomm ST 9100 Satellite Terminal
The ST 9100 is a flexible, robust, and programmable dual mode satellite-cellular terminal. It is ideal for remotely monitoring and controlling fixed and portable assets in industries as diverse as transportation, oil and gas, utilities, maritime and more.The versatile, environmentally sealed ST 9100 is ideal for rugged environments in the world’s most remote areas.
The ST 9100 offers a flexible programming environment that supports the development of custom solutions, as well as support for ORBCOMM® configurable terminal apps. In fact, you can combine terminal apps with your own code to create a custom solution to speed time to market.
Standard features include multiple I/Os, including analog/digital, 2 RS232, 1 RS-485/J1708, 1-Wire and 2 CANbus. 3-Axis accelerometer, Bluetooth connectivity and multiple SIMs are also supported.
Use cellular or automatically switch between cellular and satellite connectivity for significant cost savings. In addition, the ST 9100 can be programmed to process data and send only important updates over the air, reducing connectivity costs.
ST-9100 Brochure and Spec Sheet
- Satellite service: Two-way, Global, IsatData Pro
- From-mobile message: 6,400 bytes
- To-mobile message: 10,000 bytes • Typical latency: <15 sec, 100 bytes
- Elevation angle: +20° to +90° (remote antenna); -15° to +90° (low elevation antenna) • Frequency: » Rx: 1525.0 to 1559.0 MHz; » Tx: 1626.5 to 1660.5 MHz
- EIRP: <7.0 dBW Cellular Communication • Global: Cat 4 LTE (B1, B3, B5, B7, B8, B28), UMTS (850, 900, 1900, 2100), Quad-band GSM
- Americas: Cat 1 LTE (B2, B4, B5, B12), UMTS (850, 900, 1900, 2100), Quad-band GSM
- SIM: 3.3V/1.8V SIM GPS/Glonass/Beidou/Galileo
- Acquisition time: hot: 1 second; cold: 26/30/34/26 seconds
- Accuracy: 2.0 m CEP-horizontal
- Sensitivity: » Acquisition: -148 dBm » Tracking: -167 dBm • Security: signal jamming detection Certification
- Pending: CE (R&TTE, RoHS 2), FCC, IC, PTCRB, Inmarsat type approval, IP67 Electrical
- Input voltage: 9 to 32V; load dump protection: +150V; SAE J1455 (Sec. 4.13) Battery
- Lithium ion 2,000 mAh
- Discharge temperature range: -20°C to +75°C
- Battery backup: >48 hours operation with 1-minute cellular reporting or 60-minute satellite reporting Dimensions
- 148 x 113 x 47 mm
- 181 x 113 x 47 mm including mounting feet External Interfaces • 4 configurable inputs/outputs: Analog/digital /input/output • 2 dedicated outputs (sink-ground)
- 4 Digital/analog inputs (2x 4-20mA)
- Serial: 2 RS-232; 1 RS-485/J1708; 2 CAN bus; 1-Wire Other Interfaces
- Bluetooth v5.0 low energy module
- Two embedded SIMs plus additional user accessible SIM Environmental
- Operating temperature: transceiver and antenna: -40°C to +85°C; back-up battery: -20°C to +75°C;
- Dust and water ingress: transceiver: IP67; Satellite/GPS antenna: IP67;
- Vibration: SAE J1455 (Sec 126.96.36.199 fig 6-8); MIL-STD-810G
- Shock: MIL-STD-810G (Sec 516.6) Programming
- Lua scripting engine with core services. SDK with GUI development tools available. Lua software application upgradable over the air (SOTA).
- Geofencing: 128 Polygons
- Data Logger: 50,000 position reports;